DTW is always on the look out for talented people – so if you think you can make a difference and have what it takes to be part of our dynamic team, get in touch…we’d love to hear from you, even if our current vacancies don’t sound 100% right for you.
We want people who are bright, on top of their game and have a can-do attitude. If you’re into complex problem-solving, enjoy being a critical thinker and like bringing creative solutions to challenging issues then you’re in the right place, whatever your communications specialism.
We’re always looking for a wide pool of diverse candidates so we can select the best people to join our team, so please don’t be shy. Every application will be given full consideration.
To find out more drop us a line – we’d love to hear from you!
Five reasons to become part of #TeamDTW
- Be part of an award-winning team – we’ve won awards from the CIPR, PRCA, Public Sector Communications Awards and the Association of Project Management in the past five years. Come and help us pick up some more.
- Our work is valuable – we love what we do, and we’re passionate about it
- 25 days’ annual holiday plus Bank Holidays (actually make it 26, as everyone gets their birthday off each year).
- We’ll pay for your CIPR or CIM membership – lifelong learning is important to us. We’re all learning, every day.
- For client facing roles we’ll kit you out with about £2,000 worth of kit including a Mac laptop and an iPhone.
We have been recognised by PR Week as one of the top ten agencies in the north of England and are regularly listed in its top ten agencies specialising in public sector work in the UK. We employ the best people and deliver award-winning marketing and PR campaigns for some wonderful clients.