DTW is always on the look-out for talented people – so if you think you can make a difference and have what it takes to be part of our dynamic team, get in touch… we’d love to hear from you, even if our current vacancies don’t sound 100% right for you.
We want people who are bright, on top of their game and have a can-do attitude. If you’re into complex problem solving, enjoy being a critical thinker and like bringing creative solutions to challenging issues, then you’re in the right place, whatever your communications specialism.
We’re always looking for a wide pool of diverse candidates so we can select the best people to join our team, so please don’t be shy. Every application will be given full consideration.
To find out more get in touch – we’d love to hear from you!
Five reasons to join #TeamDTW
- Be part of an amazing and award-winning team – we’ve won awards from the CIPR, PRCA, Public Sector Communications Awards and the Association of Project Management in the past five years. Come and help us pick up some more.
- Our work is valuable – we love what we do and we’re passionate about helping our clients to succeed.
- We have amazing clients and do rewarding work – we’re lucky enough to work with some great clients and people and get involved in some important and exciting projects. It’s never dull.
- We’ll pay for your CIPR or CIM membership – lifelong learning is important to us. We’re all learning every day.
- Be part of a company with a flexible approach to working – we trust our team to deliver results for clients. We don’t micro-manage and we’re happy to discuss working hours that fit around other commitments.